Thursday, November 7, 2019

Conversation "Company Visitiors"

The conversation is taking place at Hotel Lobby in Aston Hotel of Makassar. The participian are Nengsi act as Reserversionist, Ani act as Representative of Chander Company, and Pania act as Visitor from Firma Brown.
Nengsi  : Good morning, may I help you?
Ani         : Good morning, madam. Yes, so I’m from Chander Company. I would like to talk to Mrs. Pania stay in room 316. Please make a call for me.
Nengsi  : Okay, I will call her for you.
Ani         : Thank you
Nengsi  : Your welcome. Good morning Mrs. Pania, Mrs. Ani here is going to talk to you, she is from Chander Company.
Pania     : Good Morning, madam. Oh yes, please. Can I speak to her ?
Ani         : Okay Mrs. Pania, I’m  in the hotel, now. Can I wait for you in the lobby?
Pania     : Allright. I will be there in 20 minutes.
Ani         : Okay. That’s fine. I will be waiting for you in the hotel lobby
                In 20 minutes later
Ani         : How do you do ? My name is Ani from Chander Company. I would like to pick you up.
Pania     : How do you do, Mrs. Ani. It’s nice to meet you.
Ani         : Shall we go ?
Pania     : Yes. Allright
 Ani        : Please get in to the car
Pania     : Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Linkie ♥

Powered by Blogger.