Thursday, November 7, 2019

Conversation "Check in the airport"


The conversation is taking place at Soekarno - Hatta Airport. The participian are Pania act as Officer and Ani act as passenger.
Officer  : Good morning Mam, may I help you?
Ani         : Good morning, yes of course, I woud like to check in.
Officer  : Can I see your ticket and passport, please?
Ani         : Sure. Here you are
Officer  : thank you. Okay, Mrs.Ani.  Do you have any bags that you want to scale?
Ani         : Yes, I have.
Officer  : Okay, place your bag on the scale, please!
Ani         : Okay.
Officer  : Would you like a seat which near the window or near at toilet ?
Ani         : I need a seat near at the window, please.
Officer  : Okay, this is your boarding pass your seat number is 6F near  the window, pass gate 5 and flight at 3. 15 pm
Ani         : Thank you
Officer  : You’re welcome, Mrs. Ani. Is there any information do you want to know?
Ani         : No, I don’t. I think enough.
Officer  : Okay, have a nice flight
Ani         : Thank you.
Officer  : Your welcome.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Linkie ♥

Powered by Blogger.